The mission of Traffic Engineering is to effectively manage and improve the transportation network by identifying and developing improvements that are responsive to the needs of all travel modes and to ensure safe and efficient travel throughout the City.
Services we provide:
- speed survey information
- traffic volume data collection
- road closure approval
- traffic collision analysis
- signal timing optimization
- traffic-control plan review
- traffic control devices and missing sign issues
- vegetation obstruction complaints
- special event coordination
For more information about Average Daily Volumes, Speed Surveys, Intersection Turning Movement Counts or other general roadway information, launch MAPS (Mapping Analysis & Printing System) - and select "Transportation" in the Layers section.