This image is a universal housing image showing a person holding a cutout of a typical house against a green grass backbround

Housing Crisis Resources

Authored on

If a community member is having a housing crisis, they can contact Rental Housing Mediation Program staff or visit the RHMP website for information and resources. Social Service Agency 2-1-1 can also be called directly or you can check out their extensive website of resources covering all of Santa Barbara County. Their resource referral service is available at no cost, 24/7 in multiple languages.

You can find supplemental information in the August 8 issue of City News in Brief