Landlord & Tenant Rights
Getting Your Question Answered
For Dispute Resolution Services, including information about landlord and tenant rights and responsibilities, contact our office.
Either your question will be answered over the phone or an office appointment will be set up to address your concern in person.
- The RHMP provides dispute resolution and its services are neutral, and
it does not advocate for the tenant or the landlord.
- Staff does not give out legal advice.
- Staff offers information on rights and responsibilities to landlords and tenants.
- Offers information on rights and responsibilities to landlords and tenants.
- Information provided is not a substitute for the advice of legal counsel or other legal assistance.
Making an Office Appointment
The RHMP staff answers the phone and personally schedules client appointments in conformance with the Program's office hours. Addressing your questions or concern is important to the Program, and the staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please note, the RHMP only services residents of the City of Santa Barbara, City of Goleta and the City of Carpinteria.