Accessible Parking at the Waterfront
The Waterfront Department has conveniently located ADA parking spaces in each of its 8 off-street parking lots and on-street parking areas, including Stearns Wharf. View the Waterfront Parking Lots map here.
If you are not able to operate self-pay parking equipment, please call 805-698-1339.
Rates for Individuals with Disabilities:
All Parking lots excluding Stearns Wharf:
- $2.00 per hour or any part of an hour
- $12.00 daily maximum
Stearns Wharf Parking:
- The first 2 1/2 hours of parking are FREE.
- Each hour or part of an hour thereafter is $2.50.
- The daily maximum is $20.00.
- Valid placard or plate required
On-Street Parking Rates and Policies: Please call Traffic Engineering at 805-564-5363 with questions related to on-street parking policies.
Downtown Parking Rates and Policies: Please visit the Downtown Parking webpage for information regarding Downtown Parking policies.